Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Royal Caribbean returning to St. Thomas in November

Royal Caribbean  will resume calls at St. Thomas on Nov. 10. Calls were suspended after Hurricane Irma ravaged the island on Sept. 6.  The Adventure of the Seas will make the call. At the same time, island officials, with an assist from Royal Caribbean, hope to reopen a restored Magens Bay, one of St. Thomas' most popular tourist attractions.  Royal Caribbean said that most downtown shops, restaurants and bars and tour operators will be fully operational, with boat and catamaran excursions among the activities that will be offered. Royal Caribben said it has committed to returning to San Juan and St. Maarten by the end of November, and is working closely with local governments to announce the exact dates.  Port St. Maarten, said that Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas plans to make its return to that storm-battered destination on Nov. 5.
For more information, and to receive exclusive amenities and special rates or to make reservations on any Royal Caribbean  Ship,  contact The Cruise Professionals at theCRUISEOUTLET.com at 203-288-1884 or email: info@thecruiseoutlet.com 

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. / Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.


    ReplyDelete